Resources for the Navigators
Here’s the latest!
This packet includes the HMIS ROI, Case Conferencing ROI, Intake Form, and Vulnerability Index Survey
- Saint Vincent de Paul has two openings for street outreach Navigators. If you know someone who is interested, please contact Bradley Perkins at (907) 789-2557 (11/27/2018)
- Front Street Clinic has openings for Medically Assisted Treatment, (907) 364-4565 (11/27/2018)
- Family Promise has openings, contact Shannon (907) 500-3032 (11/27/2018)
- Need a neuropsyche? Maria Davies at SAIL can help coordinate that: 586-4920 (11/20/2018)
- Need help with SSI/SSDI applications or issues? Contact Jay at the Disability Law Center: firstname.lastname@example.org Referral Form (11/20/2018)
Operations: Intake, assessment, and ongoing care
Are you using the latest version of the VI-SPDAT? Want to check out other OrgCode tools? Click here: OrgCode
Releases of Information
Coordinated Entry Case Conferencing ROI (pending)
AHDC Application (pending)
Mendenhall Towers charges a $25 application fee.
- Hillcrest Apartments
- 2690-2696 David Street
- Northwood Apartments (1700, 1704 Northwood)
- Alderwood Apartments (9000 Stephen Richards Drive)
- Auke Bay Post Office Apartments (11899 Glacier Highway)
- Orca Point charges $40 application fee.
- Summit Realty charges $40 application fee: Bay View Apartments, River Park Apartments, Thompson Apartments.
- If your client is in jeopardy of losing housing due to medical issues, this may help! If it requires taxing effort for your client to get out of their home due to medical issues, they may qualify for home health care. Ask their primary care physician to provide a “home health order,” and expect that it will require regular re-certification (the longest it can go is 60 days). (9/25/18)
- If your client has a disability, they may qualify for a bus pass or for Care-a-Van services. There are two separate forms, both of which need to be requested through your client’s primary care physician. Front Street Clinic can help if you need further information. (9/25/18)