Augustus Brown Pool Rentals
The Augustus Brown Pool may be rented during scheduled rental hours for $150.00 per hour for up to 30 swimmers (does not include guests in lobby area). There will be an additional fee of $25.00 per additional 30 swimmers per hour. Rentals must be scheduled at least fourteen (14) days in advance of the desired date.
Rentals must be paid for at the time the reservation is made.
We schedule rentals up to 6 months in advance.
You must rent the pool for a minimum of one (1) hour at the first available time slot, then you may rent in half hour (30 minute) increments up until midnight.
Scheduled Rental times are as follows (as available):
- Monday – Friday 8:15 p.m. – Midnight
- Saturdays 4:30 p.m. – Midnight
- Sundays 6:15 p.m. – Midnight
Please call the Augustus Brown Front Desk at 586-5325 for more information or to schedule your event or visit us in person.
- Renter recognizes that the lobby is shared space during the rental. Renter will be allowed access to the lobby no earlier than 15 minutes prior to their scheduled rental time. Assigned permit numbers will be used to designate lobby space for each rental group.
- Renter must exit the facility no later than 30 minutes after the end of the paid rental time.
- If the lobby area is used by the renter, said renter must clean the lobby and leave it in the same condition as found. Pool staff will provide proper equipment for cleaning the lobby area.
- Credit, refund or change in date/time will be given if notification is received at least seven days prior to facility rentals.
A. Rental date/time change requests may be granted if new date/time is available.
B. There is no service charge if credit is requested.
C. There will be a $10.00 service charge for refunds.
D. Cash refunds must be processed through our accounting office. It may take two (2) – three (3) weeks from date of request to receive a refund check.
- Equipment brought by the renter must be thoroughly cleaned prior to arriving at the pool or those items will not be allowed in the pool. IE: Kayaks, canoes, scuba gear, etc. The pool will not provide items to clean guest equipment.
- The use of scuba tanks will only be allowed by certified drivers or supervised by a certified dive instructor. IE: NAUI, PADI, or other.
- Payment is required at the time of reservation.
- If group size changes, notify the pool staff at least 7 days in advance. There may be additional rental charges.
As a renter you are entitled to the following priveleges:
- Use of the swimming pool.
- Use of the sauna (Must be 16 years of age to use the sauna).
- Use of the weight equipment (youth under 15 years of age may not use the equipment).
- Use of the locker rooms and showers.
- Use of personal equipment which is allowed into the pool. IE: tubes, balls, life vest, etc. Use of the pool’s balls may be allowed. Check with the Supervisor on duty.
- Certain types of equipment which may be allowed with the the Pool Supervisor’s permission in advance of specified rental date. Seek Pool Supervisor’s approval.
- Use of the music system and selection of music during the rental. Ask Supervisor on duty for assistance in connecting personal music via an audio jack or selection of Sirius Radio station preference.