Reports of Injury
- Incident Decision Chart
- 07-6100 Employee Report of Occupational Injury Form
- 07-6101 Employer Report of Occupational Injury Form
- Supervisor’s Incident Report
- Department of Labor (State of Alaska DOL)
- CBJ Safety Manual (Safety Program building platform)
- MSDS online (online Safety Data Sheet Database)
- Safety Management Intranet (CBJ Employee-facing website)
- Office ERGO Assessment (Registration required)
- Safety Training Source – This self-paced, online employee learning management system provides courses that can be assigned to employees or entire departments, enabling you to track their progress and overall scores. Over 150 courses are included, with select items available in Spanish.
- S:ERVE – Short for Safety: Emergency Responder Vehicle Education, this online driver simulation and curriculum was created to educate law enforcement, firefighters and EMS personnel to drive at their safest in emergency response scenarios.
- Visit the Staff Intranet for more safety information, including quizzes and additional safety training resources/videos/powerpoints
- Supervisor and Admin training courses – These in-person training sessions are held several times a year and presented by HRRM. Future opportunities are listed and found under the “Programs” drop down menu – Training Opportunities.
- Request a Safety Training Session