Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- April 2, 2020 - Assembly appropriates $3 million to assist small businesses during COVID-19
- April 2, 2020 - Tonight’s Special Assembly meeting will be livestreamed on Vimeo and Facebook Live
- April 1, 2020 - State confirms another COVID-19 case in Juneau
- March 31, 2020 - People of CBJ: Jannelle Pine
- March 31, 2020 - With four new cases, Juneau’s COVID-19 count is up to 9
- March 31, 2020 - Amidst COVID-19 uncertainty, Assembly begins budget process
- March 31, 2020 - Household Hazardous Waste service reopens April 2 with new social distance protocol
- March 30, 2020 - Due to cold weather, shelter at JACC open for extended hours
- March 29, 2020 - Special Assembly Meeting Tuesday, March 31
- March 29, 2020 - Juneau gets fifth confirmed case of COVID-19
Subscribe to CBJ COVID-19 News Updates
- Locals – Find out how local businesses have changed operations.
- Businesses – Let the public know about changes to your business operations.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, contact your primary healthcare provider. If you don’t have a primary healthcare provider, Juneau residents can call the local COVID-19 Screening Hotline. Testing will be arranged if appropriate.
Daily from Noon to 6 P.M.
Have a non-clinical question about COVID-19? Call 2-1-1. Alaska 211 can help the public with questions about COVID-19 and refer callers to appropriate resources. For Alaskans who live in areas where 2-1-1 cannot be accessed, call 800-478-2221.