Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
The City and Borough of Juneau is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic in Juneau. CBJ is working with Bartlett Regional Hospital, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, and other partner agencies to respond to this continuously evolving public health threat.
- May 29, 2020 - CBJ requires public to wear face coverings in libraries & public buses
- May 29, 2020 - AK CARES Grant Program for small businesses launches June 1
- May 29, 2020 - Juneau has another new COVID-19 case
- May 29, 2020 - Utility Division resumes water shutoffs & finance charges except for COVID-19 hardship customers
- May 28, 2020 - State reports one new COVID-19 case in Juneau
- May 28, 2020 - Valley Library reopens today, May 28
- May 27, 2020 - You may get your stimulus payment on a prepaid VISA card in the mail
- May 27, 2020 - Finance Committee may take action on property tax rate tonight
- May 22, 2020 - Permit Center reopens to walk-in customers
- May 22, 2020 - As state reports another COVID-19 case in Juneau, efforts to slow spread are far from over
Subscribe to CBJ COVID-19 News Updates
- Locals – Find out how local businesses have changed operations.
- Businesses – Let the public know about changes to your business operations.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, contact your primary healthcare provider. Juneau residents can also call the local COVID-19 Screening Hotline. Testing will be arranged if appropriate.
Daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Have a non-clinical question about COVID-19? Call 2-1-1. Alaska 211 can help the public with questions about COVID-19 and refer callers to appropriate resources. For Alaskans who live in areas where 2-1-1 cannot be accessed, call 800-478-2221.