The City and Borough of Juneau is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic in Juneau. CBJ is working with Bartlett Regional Hospital, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, and other partner agencies to respond to this continuously evolving public health threat.
STATUS OF COVID-19 TEST RESULTS: The most recent results coming in are from tests conducted between
August 6 – August 9
If you took your test at the CCFR Drive-Thru Testing Site or the Juneau International Airport during this period, there’s a high likelihood you’ll be receiving an email from “CCFR COVID Testing.” Keep in mind, some results for tests conducted during this period may also come in at a later date. Please look in your email spam folder when checking for results. If seven or more days have passed since you tested for COVID-19 and you have not received your results, call 586-6000 or email COVIDTesting@juneau.org.
- August 13, 2020 - CBJ reports four new COVID-19 cases in Juneau
- August 13, 2020 - Update on UnCruise Adventures
- August 12, 2020 - COVID-19 case count update
- August 12, 2020 - Nineteen employees at mine near Juneau test positive for COVID-19
- August 12, 2020 - CBJ has a new COVID-19 Dashboard. Learn more about it during Thursday’s webinar.
- August 10, 2020 - CBJ reports 13 new cases of COVID-19 over the weekend and today
- August 7, 2020 - CBJ is reporting seven new COVID-19 cases in Juneau
- August 6, 2020 - State’s revised travel mandate allows Alaskans traveling within state to test at the airport
- August 6, 2020 - Update on UnCruise Adventures
- August 5, 2020 - COVID-19 update in Juneau
Subscribe to CBJ COVID-19 News Updates
- Locals – Find out how local businesses have changed operations.
- Businesses – Let the public know about changes to your business operations.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, contact your primary healthcare provider. Juneau residents can also call the local COVID-19 Screening Hotline. Testing will be arranged if appropriate.