Boards, Committees, Commissions & Task Forces
- CBJ Board/Committee Informational Pamphlet
- Rules of Procedure for Advisory Boards – Resolution 2686
- Assembly Rules of Procedure – Resolution 2781
- Board Archive Page (for boards no longer in effect)
- Planning Commission – Hearing procedures related to appeals (Adopted 9/10/2013)
- At-A-Glance Current Board/Committee Vacancies (Updated 7/23/2019)
Appointments to CBJ Boards are considered by the Assembly Human Resources Committee (HRC) at its monthly meeting held the same Monday as the Assembly meetings at 6:00p.m. in the Assembly Chambers with the exception that no HRC meetings are held in October due to Assembly reorganization following the annual election. Empowered Board appointments are made at separate meetings with the full Assembly sitting as the Human Resources Committee.
Upcoming and recent agendas/packets are available online at http://www.juneau.org/assemblyftp/novus.php
Contact Deputy Municipal Clerk Diane Cathcart at 586-5278 or via email at City.Clerk@juneau.org.
The Clerk’s Office is currently accepting applications for a vacant Planning Commission unexpired seat with a term ending December 31, 2020. Applications are due by Friday, August 23, 2019.