Boards, Committees, Commissions & Task Forces
- CBJ Board/Committee Informational Pamphlet
- Rules of Procedure for Advisory Boards – Resolution 2686
- Assembly Rules of Procedure – Resolution 2781
- Board Archive Page (for boards no longer in effect)
- Planning Commission – Hearing procedures related to appeals (Adopted 9/10/2013)
- At-A-Glance Current Board/Committee Vacancies (Updated 4/10/2019)
Appointments to CBJ Boards are considered by the Assembly Human Resources Committee (HRC) at their monthly meeting held the same Monday as the Assembly meetings at 6:00p.m. in the Assembly Chambers with the exception that no HRC meetings are held in October due to Assembly reorganization following the annual election.
Upcoming and recent agendas/packets are available online at http://www.juneau.org/assemblyftp/novus.php
Contact Deputy Municipal Clerk Diane Cathcart at 586-5278 or via email at City.Clerk@juneau.org.