Boards, Committees, Commissions & Task Forces
- CBJ Board/Committee Informational Pamphlet
- Rules of Procedure for Advisory Boards – Resolution 2686
- Assembly Rules of Procedure – Resolution 2781
- Board Archive Page (for boards no longer in effect)
- Planning Commission – Hearing procedures related to appeals (Adopted 9/10/2013)
- At-A-Glance Current Board/Committee Vacancies (Updated 5/7/2019)
Appointments to CBJ Boards are considered by the Assembly Human Resources Committee (HRC) at its monthly meeting held the same Monday as the Assembly meetings at 6:00p.m. in the Assembly Chambers with the exception that no HRC meetings are held in October due to Assembly reorganization following the annual election.
Upcoming and recent agendas/packets are available online at http://www.juneau.org/assemblyftp/novus.php
Contact Deputy Municipal Clerk Diane Cathcart at 586-5278 or via email at City.Clerk@juneau.org.
The Clerk’s Office is currently accepting applications for the following boards (with application deadlines listed in parenthesis) there are other advisory board with vacancies and those boards/committees do not have application deadlines and can be applied for at anytime. To see all current CBJ Board Vacancies, please click on the “Vacancies” Tab in the blue box below.
Airport Board – 3 seats for full terms (Application deadline extended to Monday, July 22, 2019)
Aquatics Board – 7 public seats for various terms and 1 aquatics organization seat. (Application deadline extended to Monday, July 8, 2019)
Docks & Harbors Board – 3 seats for full terms (Application deadline extended to Monday, July 8, 2019)
Eaglecrest Board – 3 seats for full terms beginning July 1 (Application deadline Monday, June 3, 2019)