Feel overwhelmed with the amount of safety training needed? Having trouble determining what safety training is essential and what is not? Struggling with your large amount of duties besides needing to organize the safety training for your group(s)?
Well, you’re not alone. I’ve heard you. In response, I want to reach out to tell you how I can help!
- Safety Training Source – I can help you set up web-based safety training for your staff.
- “CBJ Safety Manual Appendix A – Safety Training Plans by Department” shows you what safety training is required per our safety program (Click on “Safety Manual”), which is a good place to start.
- Sample safety training spreadsheets – a valuable tool used by many departments now which list employees, training classes/topics and dates when employees completed them.
- Safety Essentials Online Audio Presentations – another online resource that provides narrated powerpoint slides, handouts, exercises, and more to make training effective
- Safety and Risk management personnel are available to train on several topics with advance notice. Please don’t hesitate to ask us if you need advice or help.