Lesson Registration Schedule
Lessons @ Augustus Brown
- AGB Spring Saturday Session #1 – $35
- AGB SPRING Weekday Session #1 – $49
**BEFORE REGISTERING ONLINE – We recommend everyone to try logging in before the first day of registration. If you have not logged into eTrak online portal, be prepared to verify your birth date along with your information in your member profile. If you are unable to log in successfully, call the pool to verify your information in our system is accurate! We can also change and update your username/password within your profile upon verifying your profile. PLEASE VERIFY YOUR INFORMATION PRIOR TO WHEN LESSON REGISTRATION OPENS TO ENSURE THERE IS NO DELAY IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR YOU OR YOU
Currently there are no scheduled Adult Classes or Workshops.
Check back later for upcoming classes!
Join us at the Augustus Brown Swimming Pool for the 1st Annual Youth Learn to Swim Day with a grant funded by The Juneau Community Foundation and brought to you by the Glacier Swim Club and Juneau Pools!
When: Saturday, February 3, 2018
Where: Augustus Brown Swimming Pool
Time: Bus Pickup Starts @ 12:15pm / Group Lesson starts @ 1pm
There will be 2 bus pick-up locations for kids that need transportation to the facility. Check the registration form for more information.
12:15pm – Bus pick-ups begin
12:45pm – Bus drops off at AGB
1:00 pm – Swim Lesson Begins!
3:15pm – Awards Ceremony — Parents Welcome!!
3:45pm – Bus Leaves facility
- Must be a Juneau Youth Ages 8-17 years old
- All Abilities/Any skill Level
- An Expressed Financial Need
- Limited to 60 youth [preference will be given to downtown/douglas/lemon creek residents]
Participants will receive:
- 1 hour of swim instruction and water safety
- 1 hour of fun and games
- a swim lesson level recommendation
- complimentary towel- yours to keep!
- complimentary goggles- yours to keep!
- Group photo- emailed!
Participants Must Bring:
- Swim Suit- if your swimmer does not have swim wear you may contact us ASAP @ email@example.com
- Dry Clothes to change into after swimming