Dimond Park Aquatics Center Rental
We have three (3) event rooms looking out to the pool area. Each room has a microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinets for storage.
Per Room Capacity: 15
Event Room Rental Rate: $36.00 per hour
Reservations may be made up 24 hours prior to event dependent on rental space availability. Payment must be made at the time of reservation.
Credit or refund will be made if notice in writing is received within two (2) days of the event.
There is no service charge if a credit is requested. Credit can be used for any Parks & Recreation program. There will be a $10.00 service charge for refunds.
Why worry about cake and party supplies! Let us take care of it for you! Have your birthday party at Dimond Park Aquatic Center and choose from one of our themed Birthday Party Packages below.
Birthday Party Package: $149.50 (Includes sales tax.)
- Admission for up to 10 children to swim. Regular open swim fees apply to all additional children.
- 1 (one) Hour of 1 (one) Event Room Rental (Room capacity: 15)
- 1/4 Sheet Cake selection in either:
- White Cake (white or chocolate frosting)
- Chocolate Cake (white or chocolate frosting)
- *NEW* “Happy Birthday Banner” – coming soon!
- Themed Party Supplies for 10: plates, napkins, forks, and table cloth!
- Choose from the following themes:
- Happy Birthday – Sports
- Happy Birthday – General
- Horton Hears a Who!
- Monsters Inc.
- Pirates! – Girl
- Pirates! – Boy
- Choose from the following themes:
Birthday Party Packages do NOT include the following:
- Utensils to cut & serve the cake
- Other decorations, but you may bring your own!
Need More Space?
No worries, the rooms can expand to accommodate larger groups.
Additional Room: $36.00 per room per hour (Includes sales tax.)
Can you bring additional food?
Yes, each room contains a refrigerator, microwave, sink and cabinets for storage.
- All guests must swim before eating.
- Adult to Child in-pool Ratio: One adult for every three (3) children under the age of 8 must be within arms reach of the children while in the pool.
Making Birthday Reservations
Reservations must be made at least seven (7) days prior to the birthday.
Payment must be made at the time of reservation.
Cash, check, money order, credit card (VISA/MasterCard)
- Credit or refund will be made if notice in writing is received within seven (7) days of the party.
- There is no service charge if a credit is requested. Credit can be used for any Parks & Recreation program.
- There will be a $10.00 service charge for refunds.
Dimond Park Aquatic Center takes reservation for individual lane rentals during non-peak times (days/times vary by the season). Inquiries for Lane Rentals should be directed to Dimond Park Facility Supevisor – Noelani Kamahele – email@example.com/907-586-2782.
Dimond Park Full Facility Rentals
Dimond Park Aquatic Center is currently not accepting private rentals during regular operating hours.
For facility rentals outside of regular operating hours, please direct your inquiries to Aquatics Division Manager – Julie Jackson – firstname.lastname@example.org/907-586-2782
Is your Organization or Company interested in sponsoring FREE Open Swim Sessions at Dimond Park Aquatic Center or Augustus Brown Pool for the Juenau Community? This a great opportunity to give back to the community and get your organizations name out!
For more details, please direct your inquiries to Aquatics Division Manager – Julie Jackson – email@example.com/907-586-2782.
Thank you for your patience as we work to increase our available services and providing the Juneau Community with a safe environment of quality Aquatic fitness and fun!