- FY20 Health Yourself Calendar
- Wellness Pass This includes the 40% discount to P&R pools and the ice arena for CBJ & BRH employees.
- FY20 Health Yourself Screening Form to earn the $1300 discount on your health insurance premium
- Fitness Journal– no specific dates (20 Healthy Reward Points)
- Fitness Class Tracker– no specific dates (20 Healthy Reward points)
- EEOC notice– Our wellness program is designed to promote health, prevent disease, and support you in serving the public to the best of your ability. Participating is voluntary and all employee medical information is kept confidential.
Employees that participate and meet the requirements will receive a $50.00 per pay period discount off of their health insurance premium rate for July 2020-June 2021.
View the form here: FY20 Health Yourself Screening Form
How does this form work?
- This form allows employees the opportunity to earn the discount through biometrics, preventive care visits, and Health Yourself activities.
- Employees must earn 100 points and return this form to Jess Brown by May 31st to qualify for the discount.
- If you earn over 150 points, you will be eligible for a prize drawing.
Are you ready to start earning the discount?
- The easiest place to start is with a Health Yourself blood draw- this helps us map out how you can earn all 100 points, and ensures your biometrics are completely filled out (this is a common place for error with your doctor). Doing your draw with HY is free to you.
- This year is a full fasting blood draw- watch for more information regarding our fall blood draws at BRH & CBJ departments from September to November.
- If you are already earning points from activities (right on!), you can print off the form and start keeping track for yourself. I will keep track of your activities in Lawson for CBJ employees and in Teleo for BRH employees, where you can log in and double check that we have the same record.
Wellness Pass discounts and 40% Wellness Pass information- benefited employees and spouses are eligible for discounts to local and CBJ recreation facilities to help keep them healthy! Click here for more information.
Employee Assistance Program – ComPsych® has been contracted by CBJ to provide support, resources and information to employees and their family on a confidential basis, at no charge to you, as a company-sponsored benefit.
Employees and family members are encouraged to visit the ComPsych® website at https:// www.guidanceresources.com/ groWeb/portals/login.portal or talk with a ComPsych representative by calling 1-800-295-9059 (TDD: 1-800-697-0353). To set up an online membership or to speak with a Guidance Consultant, you will need to provide the following company ID: CITYJEAP2.
Premera Nurseline: 1800.841.8343 – This is the number for Premera’s FREE 24-hour Nurseline. If you or a loved one is not feeling well, but you’re unsure if it is an emergency, give the Nurseline a call. You will speak to a registed nurse who can provide around the clock health-care treatment recommendations for injuries or illness’s or answer questions about health-related issues..
Office Ergonomics: – Want to evaluate whether the time you spend at work is ergonomically correct? CBJ has access to a free online office ergonomic assessment. Click here to access the assessment. Register as a ‘new user’ to create your account and profile. Once you create a profile and complete a brief assessment, this program will deliver personalized recommendations to help you work more comfortably. If you have any questions, contact the CBJ safety officer.
- Protecting Juneau, Protecting You spring challenge: Use this challenge to protect your physical, mental, and our community’s health against COVID-19. Click here for the fillable form and start either 3/30 or 4/6. Employees can earn 5 Health Yourself points for each completed weekly log and enter a prize drawing.
- March Madness Challenge– ‘train’ alongside your favorite teams with this 4-quarter challenge. Employees can earn 10-20 Health Yourself points. Use this link for instructions and to log your activities on the 4 week bingo sheet.
- Read a non-fiction book on a wellness topic of your choosing: All of FY19- After reading, submit a paragraph or two to Jess Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) on some wellness takeaways from your reading that you’d like to share in an upcoming Health Yourself newsletter. For each submitted wellness book summary, you will receive 5 Health Yourself points– up to a maximum of 10 points total.