- FY18 I’m Healthy Screening Form to earn the $1300 discount on your health insurance premium
- FY18 Points Provider Form– this year we are doing away with the health assessment and allowing you to earn 25 points from just going to your doctor and dentist- use this form to earn 25 easy points!
- Health Yourself Fitness Discounts This includes the 40% discount to P&R pools and the ice arena for CBJ & BRH employees.
- Fitness Journal– no specific dates (20 Healthy Reward Points)
- EEOC notice– Our wellness program is designed to promote health, prevent disease, and support you in serving the public to the best of your ability. Participating is voluntary and all employee medical information is kept confidential.
- FY18 Health Yourself Calendar
Employees that participate and meet the requirements will receive a $50.00 per pay period discount off of their health insurance premium rate for July 2018-June 2019. There are 3 options you can choose from in order to receive the 2018-2019 discount. The three options are:
- ‘I’m Healthy’ route—this route is for those employees who are already making healthy choices and don’t want to track activities. They can qualify for the discount by meeting certain thresholds for biometric screenings. Employees will fill out a physician screening form; have their healthcare provider review the information and sign the form AND provide proof of a dental cleaning. If an employee falls out of the desired range for one or more categories, but is managing it with their physician, they will qualify.
- ‘I’m Mostly There’ Route—this route is for those employees that meet 4-5 of the thresholds above, but needs to work on 1-2 areas. These employees will need to provide proof of some activity that is leading towards improving the missed threshold(s) and show what they are doing to address this risk factor(s).
- Traditional ‘Points’ route—this route is for those employees who would rather earn 100 points for completing activities instead of completing the screening form with their doctor. These employees would need to complete the following requirements:
- Participate in the Health Yourself Blood draw or a draw with your doctor to check cholesterol and glucose (25 points)
- Participate in a combination of other Health Yourself Activities or use the fitness journal for the remaining 75 points. You can keep track of your points for your personal records using this tracking sheet. Employees have the option to earn 25 points from annual preventive wellness and dental check ups using this form.
Fitness Center discounts and 40% Wellness Pass information- benefited employees and spouses are eligible for discounts to local and CBJ recreation facilities to help keep them healthy! Click here for more information.
Employee Assistance Program – ComPsych® has been contracted by CBJ to provide support, resources and information to employees and their family on a confidential basis, at no charge to you, as a company-sponsored benefit.
Employees and family members are encouraged to visit the ComPsych® website at https:// www.guidanceresources.com/ groWeb/portals/login.portal or talk with a ComPsych representative by calling 1-800-295-9059 (TDD: 1-800-697-0353). To set up an online membership or to speak with a Guidance Consultant, you will need to provide the following company ID: CITYJEAP2.
Premera Nurseline: 1800.841.8343 – This is the number for Premera’s FREE 24-hour Nurseline. If you or a loved one is not feeling well, but you’re unsure if it is an emergency, give the Nurseline a call. You will speak to a registed nurse who can provide around the clock health-care treatment recommendations for injuries or illness’s or answer questions about health-related issues..
Office Ergonomics: – Want to evaluate whether the time you spend at work is ergonomically correct? CBJ has access to a free online office ergonomic assessment. Click here to access the assessment. Register as a ‘new user’ to create your account and profile. Once you create a profile and complete a brief assessment, this program will deliver personalized recommendations to help you work more comfortably. If you have any questions, contact the CBJ safety officer.
- Belly Brain Bugs Challenge: November 6- December 3. Improve your gut and brain health with daily practices in mindfulness and foods that create a healthy microbiome. Email Jess.Brown@Juneau.org to register; participating will earn employees 15 Health Yourself points.
- Maintain Dont Gain Holiday Weight Challenge: December 4- January 14th. Use our weekly habit tracker to stay focused on your health goals this holiday season and maintain your current weight. To register- click the link above and return your completed registration to Jess Brown.
- CBJ Holiday Massages: Take a break from the holiday stress and enjoy a 10 minute chair massage as a reminder to take care of yourself. See full massage calendar here.
- Holiday gift wrapping: Cross one more thing off of your to-do list and drop gifts off at the holiday massages in your department to be wrapped. Watch for details coming your way.
- Read a non-fiction book on a wellness topic of your choosing: All of FY18- After reading, submit a paragraph or two to Jess Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) on some wellness takeaways from your reading that you’d like to share in an upcoming Health Yourself newsletter. For each submitted wellness book summary, you will receive 5 Health Yourself points– up to a maximum of 10 points total.