- FY18 I’m Healthy Screening Form to earn the $1300 discount on your health insurance premium
- FY18 Points Provider Form– this year we are doing away with the health assessment and allowing you to earn 25 points from just going to your doctor and dentist- use this form to earn 25 easy points!
- Health Yourself Fitness Discounts This includes the 40% discount to P&R pools and the ice arena for CBJ & BRH employees.
- Fitness Journal– no specific dates (20 Healthy Reward Points)
- EEOC notice– Our wellness program is designed to promote health, prevent disease, and support you in serving the public to the best of your ability. Participating is voluntary and all employee medical information is kept confidential.
- FY18 Health Yourself Calendar
Employees that participate and meet the requirements will receive a $50.00 per pay period discount off of their health insurance premium rate for July 2018-June 2019. There are 3 options you can choose from in order to receive the 2018-2019 discount. The three options are:
- ‘I’m Healthy’ route—this route is for those employees who are already making healthy choices and don’t want to track activities. They can qualify for the discount by meeting certain thresholds for biometric screenings. Employees will fill out a physician screening form; have their healthcare provider review the information and sign the form AND provide proof of a dental cleaning. If an employee falls out of the desired range for one or more categories, but is managing it with their physician, they will qualify.
- ‘I’m Mostly There’ Route—this route is for those employees that meet 4-5 of the thresholds above, but needs to work on 1-2 areas. These employees will need to provide proof of some activity that is leading towards improving the missed threshold(s) and show what they are doing to address this risk factor(s).
- Traditional ‘Points’ route—this route is for those employees who would rather earn 100 points for completing activities instead of completing the screening form with their doctor. These employees would need to complete the following requirements:
- Participate in the Health Yourself Blood draw or a draw with your doctor to check cholesterol and glucose (25 points)
- Participate in a combination of other Health Yourself Activities (including use of the fitness journal) for the remaining 75 points. You can keep track of your points for your personal records using this tracking sheet. Employees have the option to earn 25 points from annual preventive wellness and dental check ups using this form. If you opt to use the fitness journal, you can use it for up to 40 points towards your total.
Fitness Center discounts and 40% Wellness Pass information- benefited employees and spouses are eligible for discounts to local and CBJ recreation facilities to help keep them healthy! Click here for more information.
Employee Assistance Program – ComPsych® has been contracted by CBJ to provide support, resources and information to employees and their family on a confidential basis, at no charge to you, as a company-sponsored benefit.
Employees and family members are encouraged to visit the ComPsych® website at https:// www.guidanceresources.com/ groWeb/portals/login.portal or talk with a ComPsych representative by calling 1-800-295-9059 (TDD: 1-800-697-0353). To set up an online membership or to speak with a Guidance Consultant, you will need to provide the following company ID: CITYJEAP2.
Premera Nurseline: 1800.841.8343 – This is the number for Premera’s FREE 24-hour Nurseline. If you or a loved one is not feeling well, but you’re unsure if it is an emergency, give the Nurseline a call. You will speak to a registed nurse who can provide around the clock health-care treatment recommendations for injuries or illness’s or answer questions about health-related issues..
Office Ergonomics: – Want to evaluate whether the time you spend at work is ergonomically correct? CBJ has access to a free online office ergonomic assessment. Click here to access the assessment. Register as a ‘new user’ to create your account and profile. Once you create a profile and complete a brief assessment, this program will deliver personalized recommendations to help you work more comfortably. If you have any questions, contact the CBJ safety officer.
- April Alaska Ninja Warrior Challenge: April 2- April 29. Click here for challenge.
- Spring Healthy Steps Challenge: March 19-April 22. Dust off those tennies, recharge your fitness trackers, and start steppin! Click here for more information. (15 HY points)
- Health Yourself Cooking Classes @ Zach Gordon Youth Center
- 5/5 Korean cooking with Joon Kim. 11-1pm. Cost is $15 per person. Participants will earn 5 HY points. RSVP with Jess Brown.
- 5/12 (Pre)Mother’s day Brunch with Loren Jones. 11-1pm. Cost is $15 per person. Participants will earn 5 HY points. RSVP with Jess Brown.
- Bike Everywhere Month: All May- earn 5 points for each 5 days you ride your bike in May! Register by emailing Jess Brown to receive safety lights and a tire repair kit and use this log. Potential to earn 30 HY points. Earn 5 points by commuting all or some of the way to work on 5/18- Bike to Work Day and sending Jess a bike selfie.
- Sleep Habit Challenge: May; earn 15 points by practicing habits to maximize your restful sleep.
- Safety Challenge: May: earn 10 points by keeping your ‘mind on task’. Click here to access the challenge.
- ComPsych Webinar, ‘Teenage Rebellion’: 5/8 at noon. Registration info coming soon. 5 HY points. Register by using this link.
- Family and Friend Swim: 5/21, 6-8pm @ DPAC. CBJ & BRH Employees can bring a friend or family to swim for free. Attending will earn you 5 HY points.
- 5.3.1 Meditation: Join us for a 15 minute break in your day, using evidence based meditation, kindness, and gratitude practices to improve your memory, sleep, energy, and mood.
- Read a non-fiction book on a wellness topic of your choosing: All of FY18- After reading, submit a paragraph or two to Jess Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) on some wellness takeaways from your reading that you’d like to share in an upcoming Health Yourself newsletter. For each submitted wellness book summary, you will receive 5 Health Yourself points– up to a maximum of 10 points total.