- •FY19 Health Yourself Screening Form to earn the $1300 discount on your health insurance premium
- Health Yourself Fitness Discounts This includes the 40% discount to P&R pools and the ice arena for CBJ & BRH employees.
- Fitness Journal– no specific dates (20 Healthy Reward Points)
- Fitness Class Tracker– no specific dates (20 Healthy Reward points)
- EEOC notice– Our wellness program is designed to promote health, prevent disease, and support you in serving the public to the best of your ability. Participating is voluntary and all employee medical information is kept confidential.
- •FY19 Health Yourself Calendar
Employees that participate and meet the requirements will receive a $50.00 per pay period discount off of their health insurance premium rate for July 2019-June 2020.
This year, we have combined the 3 previous reward ‘routes’ into one; now everyone will use the same form and earn 100 points to receive the discount.
View the form here: FY19 Health Yourself Screening Form
What specifically is changing from last year?
- Previously, there were 3 paths to earn the discount- one that used a form, one that relied on points, and a third ‘middle’ route that allowed flexibility to combine the other two options.
- This year we are combining these 3 paths into 1 so that everyone is trying to earn 100 points with one form, but don’t worry- you can still use most of the same biometric parameters to earn the discount from the old ‘I’m Healthy’ form.
- Now you can earn points when your biometrics are in a healthy range so that you can still earn the discount through your biometrics and doctor/dentist visits.
- If you earn over 150 points, you will be eligible for a prize drawing.
Why are we making this change?
- The Healthy Reward Program has been designed to allow any employee who is in good health or taking steps to get there to receive a discount on their insurance; yet only about 60% of those who are eligible choose to participate. We want to see more people who are eligible take advantage of this awesome discount!
- Additionally, many employees turn in incomplete forms or misunderstand the requirements- this drives you, me, and your doctor bonkers.
Will this change anything for you?
- You may find it easier to earn the discount now that you have a clear road map to the discount
- You may find that if you were previously using the form, with biometrics in the middle ‘proceed with caution’ range, that you will now have to make up a small amount of points through activities. This change was initiated to make sure that when you are at medium risk for adverse health conditions that you are taking steps to reduce those risks.
- Since you might have to earn activity points when you didn’t previously, start this process ahead of time! Don’t wait until May to figure out what you need to do!
Are you ready to start earning the discount?
- The easiest place to start is with a Health Yourself blood draw- this helps us map out how you can earn all 100 points, and ensures your biometrics are completely filled out (this is a common place for error with your doctor). Doing your draw with HY is free to you.
- This year is a fingerstick blood draw with Jess (not the lab). Feel free to do yours at an early bird blood draw, make an appointment sparately or come to our fall blood draws at BRH & CBJ departments from September to November.
- If you are already earning points from activities (right on!), you can print off the form and start keeping track for yourself. I will keep track of your activities in Lawson for CBJ employees and in Teleo for BRH employees (NEW this year!), where you can log in and double check that we have the same record.
Fitness Center discounts and 40% Wellness Pass information- benefited employees and spouses are eligible for discounts to local and CBJ recreation facilities to help keep them healthy! Click here for more information.
Employee Assistance Program – ComPsych® has been contracted by CBJ to provide support, resources and information to employees and their family on a confidential basis, at no charge to you, as a company-sponsored benefit.
Employees and family members are encouraged to visit the ComPsych® website at https:// www.guidanceresources.com/ groWeb/portals/login.portal or talk with a ComPsych representative by calling 1-800-295-9059 (TDD: 1-800-697-0353). To set up an online membership or to speak with a Guidance Consultant, you will need to provide the following company ID: CITYJEAP2.
Premera Nurseline: 1800.841.8343 – This is the number for Premera’s FREE 24-hour Nurseline. If you or a loved one is not feeling well, but you’re unsure if it is an emergency, give the Nurseline a call. You will speak to a registed nurse who can provide around the clock health-care treatment recommendations for injuries or illness’s or answer questions about health-related issues..
Office Ergonomics: – Want to evaluate whether the time you spend at work is ergonomically correct? CBJ has access to a free online office ergonomic assessment. Click here to access the assessment. Register as a ‘new user’ to create your account and profile. Once you create a profile and complete a brief assessment, this program will deliver personalized recommendations to help you work more comfortably. If you have any questions, contact the CBJ safety officer.
- March Kickstart Financial Wellness Challenge: take this month to alleviate some stress by educating yourself and taking action on your financial health. Use this link to access the challenge- no registration necessary. Completing this challenge will earn employees 10-20 HY points.
- Health Trip: North Karelia February Challenge: take a trip with us to North Karelia, Finland, where they’ve addressed heart health head on! Register by emailing Jess.brown@Juneau.org and use this link to access the challenge, logs, and resources. Completing this challenge will earn employees 15 HY points.
- Read a non-fiction book on a wellness topic of your choosing: All of FY19- After reading, submit a paragraph or two to Jess Brown (email@example.com) on some wellness takeaways from your reading that you’d like to share in an upcoming Health Yourself newsletter. For each submitted wellness book summary, you will receive 5 Health Yourself points– up to a maximum of 10 points total.