|Download Link||5% Rate Chart--Areawide Sales|
Rate charts to assist merchants in collecting the appropriate amount of sales tax on areawide and liquor sales. There is a liquor tax of 3% levied in addition to the areawide rate of 5%. A total of 8% is due on sales of alcoholic beverages.
|Division/Organization (Optional)||Sales Tax|
|Project Category (Optional)||Other Merchant Information|