- Program Planning and Financial Update to the Public Works and Facilities Committee, 3/14/16
- Solid Waste Action Plan – RecycleWorks developed an action plan to guide tasks and efforts to minimize waste entering the landfill and maximize beneficial reuse over the next 5 years.
- Solid Waste Management Strategy, February 2008 -by WIH Resource Group and Zia Engineering
Solid Waste Implementation Program, October, 2008 -by SCS Consultants
Previous Solid Waste Management Reports
- Solid Waste Management Study (Engineering -Science, November 1983).
- Ad Hoc Committee on Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Waste Management (Report to the Assembly, March 1990).
- Solid Waste Management Plan Phase I Report Evaluation of Channel Facilities Presentation to Assembly, (R.W. Beck, July 1991).
- Solid Waste Management Plan Phase I Report: Evanluation of Channel Facilities (R.W. Beck, October 1991).
- Closure Study Report for Channel Landfill (Sweet-Edwards/EMCON, Inc., July 1991).
- Should the CBJ Purchase the Channel Landfill Facility and /Or Collection Service? (Report to the Assembly, January 1992)
- Technical Reconnaissance Study for New Landill Site Selection (Brown, Vence and Associates; October 1993).
- Closure Plan for Capitol Disposal Landfill (Geosyntec Consultants, July 1999).