Notice of Public Hearing
Notice is hereby given that the following items are scheduled for a public hearing by the City and Borough of Juneau Alaska Assembly, on the date designated below. This hearing will be held in the Assembly Chambers of the Municipal Building. Copies of the items listed below may be obtained at the City and Borough of Juneau Clerk’s Office, Room 202 of the Municipal Building or at the CBJ website at: http://www.juneau.org/assembly/novus.php
Monday, July 31, 2017, 7 p.m., Regular Assembly Meeting, Assembly Chambers
- Ordinance 2017-14 – An Ordinance Proposing an Amendment to the Charter of the City and Borough Relating to Competitive Bidding.
- Ordinance 2017-17 – An Ordinance Amending the General Provisions Code to Add a New Chapter Relating to Public Records.
- Ordinance 2016-09(AR) – An Ordinance Appropriating to the Manager the Sum of $1,660 as Funding for AmeriCorps Training; Grant Funding Provided by the State of Alaska, Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development.
- Ordinance 2017-06(A) – An Ordinance Appropriating to the Manager the Sum of $16,500 as Funding for the Library Department; Grant Funding Provided by the Friends of the Juneau-Douglas City Museum.
- Ordinance 2017-06(B) – An Ordinance Appropriating to the Manager the Sum of $15,000 as Funding for the Juneau Public Libraries; Federal Grant Funding Provided by Arts Midwest.