Assembly Finance Committee (AFC)
|Wednesday, November 7, 2018||5:30 PM||Assembly Chambers|
The Finance Committee Chair is Jesse Kiehl and all members of the Assembly sit on the Assembly Finance Committee.
Regular Finance Committee meetings are planned to be nearly every week between April 1st and June 15th each year for budget deliberations. Other than these dates, the AFC meets at the call of the Committee Chair, on an as needed basis. The meetings are usually held in Assembly Chambers at 5:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted above.
Check out the Budget website for more information on the budget or see the budget documents below!
- FY19/20 Adopted Budget Book
- FY18 Adopted Budget Book – Adopted June 5, 2017
- FY18 Adopted Budget Ordinances – June 5, 2017
- FY18 Revised Budget Book – Introduced for Assembly review on April 5, 2017
- Priority Driven Budgeting Public Process Report – March 2017
- FY17/18 Adopted Budget – Adopted on May 23, 2016